Friday, June 29, 2012

"The Image World"

Hello All,

Your second blog assignment is to read Susan Sontag's "The Image World" (which you can access through Blackboard in the Essay 1 tab). 

Once you've read the essay, find two quotes that you find intriguing.  Copy those quotes to your blog, and explain why you found them interesting.

Finally, post a photograph that you have taken.  The only qualification is that you need to have taken the photograph (it can be of anything).

The photograph I've posted is from a trip I took to Turkey.  The graffitti means "Live Primitively" or "Be Primitive" in Turkish.

4 comments:

  1. Has anyone posted any quotes or photos yet? I'll be doing that tomorrow... from the beach I will be tanning on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes finally I posted quotes and one photograph today.............veena

      Delete
  2. I am not sure if this is just my Internet connection, but I am having problems with photos loading! :(

    Also, just to make sure I am following things correctly, we're only supposed to have two images uploaded so far? I received the e-mails and have looked at other blogs. I should have stopped by office hours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justin,

      I don't know why you are not able to upload photos, but ur correct. We should have uploaded two pictures since we had 2 blog assignments.

      -Harjot Kaur

      Delete